Pagina 1 di 2 12 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 10 di 31

Visualizzazione Ibrida

Messaggio precedente Messaggio precedente   Nuovo messaggio Nuovo messaggio
    Just moved CTzen

Nuove ventole 140mm per Corsair 100r Silent

Ciao, come da titolo stavo pensando di sostituire le ventole stock del mio Corsair 100r Silent edition (x2 120mm) con 2 ventole da 140mm per il frontale e magari cambiare pure quella da 120mm nel retro. Le ventole in immissione dovrebbero fare passare l'aria attraverso delle piccole griglie laterali con un filtro metallico, quindi immagino che sia richiesta una notevole pressione statica? Quali ventole dovrei prendere? Ho visto le varie recensioni del sito, e le Corsair ML140 potrebbero essere una buona scelta o c'è di meglio? Se possibile preferirei avere qualcosa di non troppo rumoroso, quindi niente noctua da 2k rpm. Come budget non andrei oltre i 60€ per la coppia da 140mm, grazie.

Allego un'immagine trovata su internet , giusto per farvi capire la situazione dell'aria in entrata. Le griglie sono 2.

Spoiler!

2.   Sponsored Advertisements
    To Remove Ads... Please   Login or Register  
    Important CTzen L'avatar di carra
    Se decidi per le ml140 ne ho due che mi avanzano, sono praticamente nuove, anche se un dubbio sul tenerle ce l'ho..

Just moved CTzen
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da carra Visualizza Messaggio
    Se decidi per le ml140 ne ho due che mi avanzano, sono praticamente nuove, anche se un dubbio sul tenerle ce l'ho..
    A quanto le venderesti? Io sarei interessato alla versione senza led.

Administrator L'avatar di Damiano
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Eldrich Visualizza Messaggio
    Ciao, come da titolo stavo pensando di sostituire le ventole stock del mio Corsair 100r Silent edition (x2 120mm) con 2 ventole da 140mm per il frontale e magari cambiare pure quella da 120mm nel retro. Le ventole in immissione dovrebbero fare passare l'aria attraverso delle piccole griglie laterali con un filtro metallico, quindi immagino che sia richiesta una notevole pressione statica? Quali ventole dovrei prendere?
    sempre ventole ad alto pescaggio, la pressione statica qui non serve se non hai i cestelli montati dietro.
    Arcturus ha lavorato per te:
    http://www.coolingtechnique.com/foru...l=1#post101082
    again........bu?u?b?q s? uo??n?o??? ???........niaga

Just moved CTzen
    Collin Sexton badly wanted to play with LeBron James. His first season will be much different than he hoped. Sexton signed his rookie contract on Wednesday with the Cleveland Cavaliers http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.co...oodside-jersey , who are taking their first steps since James announced he’s leaving to sign a four-year, $154 million contract with the Los Angeles Lakers.
    When the Cavs drafted Sexton with the No. 8 pick last month, the Alabama guard instantly pleaded with James to re-sign with the Cavs.
    ”LeBron, let’s do it,” Sexton said in a TV interview moments after he was picked. ”I’ve seen you needed a few extra pieces this past season, and let’s do it. Let’s go back to the Finals.”
    For now, Sexton will have to settle for a four-year contract that could be worth $20.2 million over its length. Per NBA rules, Sexton can make a maximum of $4.1 million next season. The value is based on where he was selected. His contract is guaranteed for two years http://www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.co...n-bryan-jersey , with the Cavs holding options for the last two years.
    Cleveland made the announcement on Wednesday, a holiday treat for the team’s fans still grappling with their emotions after James left for the second time in eight years. On Tuesday, the giant billboard of James that become a downtown landmark, and to some a symbol of the city’s rebirth, was removed.
    The team is hoping Sexton can help them recover from losing James, who led the Cavs to four straight NBA Finals and a championship in 2016. Sexton averaged 19.2 points as a freshman and played his best in big games, leading the Crimson Tide to its first NCAA Tournament appearance since 2012.
    Now that he’s under contract, the 19-year-old can’t be traded for 30 days. However http://www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/...ichburg-jersey , the Cavs are likely to hang on to Sexton after they spent all last season in need of a point guard after trading All-Star Kyrie Irving last summer to Boston.
    Sexton will wear No. 2, Irving’s jersey number with Cleveland.
    Sexton is on Cleveland’s summer league roster and is expected to play in games in Las Vegas later this week.

The highest-scoring team in the NHL is playing a stingy brand of defense in the playoffs.
    Andrei Vasilevskiy and the Tampa Bay Lightning know ultimately that will be the key to the chances for a deep run for the third time in four years.
    The top seed in the Eastern Conference won its opening round series 4-1 over the New Jersey Devils, with Vasilevskiy stopping 53 of 55 shots over the last two games.
    ”We did a good job. They’re a good team, but we were better a little bit,” the 23-year-old goaltender said after Saturday’s 3-1 clinching victory.
    ”The guys played well,” Vasilevskiy said. ”When your team is playing well, I’m feeling much better, more confidence. … ”Now it’s in the past and we have to move on and think about the second round.”
    Nikita Kucherov scored goals in four of the five games Paul Worrilow Color Rush Jersey , including three game-winners.
    With five goals and five assists, he set a franchise record for points in a playoff series and also tied Vincent Lecavalier for second place on the Tampa Bay’s postseason scoring list with 52 points in 50 games.
    But as well as the league’s third-leading scorer and the rest of the offense performed over the course of the series, the defense was just as good after struggling at times over the last two months of the season.
    The Devils scored seven goals in the four games they lost. Before yielding one goal in each of the final two games, Vasilevskiy had never allowed one or fewer goals in a playoff start.
    ”He’s been unbelievable. He’s so young, but it seems like he’s been in the league for 20 years,” Kucherov said. ”When he makes the saves, it gives energy to our group and the bench, everyone is fired up.”
    In his first season as a No. 1 goalie Dorance Armstrong Jr. Color Rush Jersey , the finalist for the Vezina Trophy tied for first in the NHL in victories (44) and shutouts (eight) and finished with a 2.62 goals-against average and .920 save percentage.
    Those numbers might have been even better if the Lightning had played better defense in front of him over the last half of the season.
    ”He was on it from Game 1,” coach Jon Cooper said of the young goaltender’s performance against the Devils.
    ”He just came up huge in every big situation. … The timely saves were phenomenal for us,” Cooper added. ”He just played with confidence.”
    And, that gives the Lightning reason to feel good heading into the Eastern Conference semifinals against the winner of the first-round matchup between the Boston Bruins and Toronto Maple Leafs.
    ”We don’t care who’s going to be there. There’s no easy teams in the playoffs,” Kucherov said. ”We have to make sure we play the same way and we play our way.”
    Cooper appreciates being able to close out the Devils early, avoiding a return trip to Newark, New Jersey, for Game 6.
    ”Ultimately Ryan Switzer Color Rush Jersey , you just don’t want to get on the plane, again. It’s not that there’s still series left, but it’s the wear and tear on the body and mind,” Cooper said. ”I’m not one of those, let the series go seven and just keep playing. We’ll take the rest, take a step back and prepare.”

Just moved CTzen
    NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman shares the sports world’s amazement at the Vegas Golden Knights‘ ability to reach the Stanley Cup Final in their first year of existence. But if the league adds another team in Seattle in the near future http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.c...ikowski-jersey , Bettman expects it to have every opportunity to accomplish the same feat under the same favorable expansion terms given to Vegas.
    The commissioner also acknowledged that the Emerald City could secure that expansion team within the year.
    The Golden Knights are hosting the Washington Capitals after winning the Western Conference in an inaugural season that ”quite simply astonished the sporting world,” Bettman said in his usual state-of-the-league remarks before the Final opened on Monday night.
    Sour grapes were understandable among the fans of other NHL teams after Vegas’ incredible ascent to the top of a league with 12 other teams that have never won the Stanley Cup and seven more that haven’t won it in the last 20 years.
    The Golden Knights cleverly built this winner with an undeniably generous expansion draft that allowed them to select the likes of franchise goalie Marc-Andre Fleury and many other proven NHL players. Yet Bettman said he has received ”no pushback whatsoever” about the favorable expansion draft from the league’s other 30 owners
    ”I think people (around hockey) are excited,” Bettman said. ”I think it’s gotten their attention.”
    Bettman and deputy commissioner Bill Daly both confirmed the NHL plans to keep the same rules on the next expansion draft. If it happens within the next two years, as increasingly expected, Vegas won’t have to lose any of its players, Daly added.
    The vote on adding a Seattle franchise won’t happen in June when the board of governors meets during the league’s annual awards show in Las Vegas, Bettman said. But the board will get an update on Seattle’s plans, and a formal vote could happen later this year, perhaps at meetings in September or December.
    ”There is a lot of due diligence that has to be done, a lot of interaction with the prospective ownership group http://www.steelersauthorizedshops.c...rudolph-jersey ,” Bettman said of the group headed by billionaire investment banker David Bonderman. ”We think we’re on target, and depending on how everything goes, it wouldn’t surprise me that there is a possibility that in the fall, early winter at the latest, that this could be addressed by the board. But we’re not there yet, and there is still work to be done.”
    Seattle hopes to be ready to become the NHL’s 32nd franchise in 2020, pending a $600 million renovation of Key Arena. But after the energizing effect of the Golden Knights on this hockey season, the league’s appetite for expansion – and the likely $650 million fee that will be split among the league’s other owners – has been whetted.
    The NHL also has talked about adding a franchise in Houston, the largest metropolitan area in the U.S. or Canada without a team. Houston Rockets owner Tilman Fertitta has showed interest in joining the league, but a bid likely is years away.
    ”I don’t think at this point in time there’s interest in filing for an expansion franchise Kyzir White Color Rush Jersey ,” Daly said. ”I think they’re relatively new NBA owners. They’re getting their feet under them in terms of operating that franchise, knowing that that means. At some point in time, we’ll have a discussion with them about whether there’s an NHL team to pursue.”

More Stanley Cup coverage: Thatcher Demko couldn’t stop grinning the whole game in his first NHL start despite giving up the tying goals before the Vancouver Canucks won it in overtime.
    Alex Edler scored 1:21 into the extra period and Demko finished with 26 saves in the Canucks’ wild 5-4 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Saturday.
    ”I just tried to enjoy it,” the 22-year-old Demko said. ”I had a blast. … Even when they scored on three consecutive shots I was still smiling. It was a lot of fun to be part of it.”
    On the winning goal, Edler picked up a loose puck in the Blue Jackets’ end, waited patiently, then beat Columbus goalie Joonas Korpisalo with a shot to the far side.
    ”I knew we had a 2-on-1,” Edler said. ”I wanted to pass it but it just wasn’t there.”
    Jussi Jokinen had a goal and two assists against his former team, and Darren Archibald, Bo Horvat and Nikolay Goldobin also scored for the Canucks Guillermo Heredia Seattle Mariners Jersey , who tied a season-high with their fourth straight win and fifth in six games after a seven-game skid.
    The Blue Jackets erased a 4-1 deficit by scoring three goals in 2:37 late in the third period to tie it.
    Pierre-Luc Dubois started the comeback with a power-play goal with just under four minites remaining, Zach Werenski pulled Columbus within one with 1:37 left and Cam Atkinson tied it 16 seconds later.
    ”We’re a team that regardless of the score we are never out of the fight,” said Atkinson. ”We’re still fighting for our lives, so we can’t afford to take our foot off the gas pedal for a second. When we did, it showed.”
    Seth Jones had a goal and three assists, Artemi Panari had four assists and Korpisalo finished with 24 saves for the Blue Jackets, who are 12-1-1 in their last 14 games as they try to pass Pittsburgh for second place in the Metropolitan Division.
    Columbus coach John Tortorella was happy his team didn’t quit.
    ”There were a number of guys that struggled, some big guys that struggled, but those last few minutes some big guys stood up,” he said. ”No matter what happened we found a way to get a point.”
    Demko http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.co...-walton-jersey , picked 36th overall in the 2014 draft, was called up from Utica of the AHL because backup goalie Anders Nilsson has the flu. He arrived in Vancouver late Friday night, then was in net for the game which started at 1 p.m. Vancouver time.
    ”My body was pretty confused,” he said. ”I was almost too tired to be nervous.”
    Demko looked tight early in the game. Just 19 seconds into the first period Atkinson blasted a shot that hit the crossbar behind him. Four shots hit the post.
    ”I think the posts are bigger up here than they are in the AHL,” Demko said.
    By the second period, Demko seemed more relaxed and looked sharp getting a pad on Atkinson’s shot during a 3-on-1 Columbus breakaway.
    ”I thought he looked good,” Canucks coach Travis Green said. ”I don’t think he looked out of place. … He’s confident enough to do what he does.”
    Jokinen gave Vancouver a 3-1 lead at 5:14 of the third period. He took Jake Virtanen’s pass from behind the net and sent a shot over Korpisalo’s blocker. It was Jokinen’s third goal since coming to Vancouver along with center Tyler Motte at the trade deadline in a deal that sent Thomas Vanek to Columbus.
    ”Every time you play against your old team you want to show they made a mistake letting you go,” Jokinen said. ”For sure I had extra motivation.”
    He also assisted on Horvat’s goal later in the period, giving him five assists and eight points in 11 games with the Canucks.
    The Canucks scored goals 1:44 apart in the second period to take a 2-1 lead.
    Archibald tied it at 11:53. His shot from the faceoff circle looked to be tipped by a Columbus defenseman. Korpisalo still managed to get a piece of the puck but it went off his glove and into the net. Ashton Saunter, another callup from Utica Kolton Miller Color Rush Jersey , earned an assist for his first NHL point.
    Goldobin put Vancouver ahead on a pretty give-and-go with Jokinen, scoring his sixth of the season on a sharp-angle shot.
    The Blue Jackets opened the scoring at 13:55 of the first period, just seven seconds after Daniel Sedin was called for tripping. Jones scored after taking a pass from Atkinson and ripping a shot from the blue line. Demko looked slow at moving across his crease on the play.
    NOTES: Jones’ two-point night gave him 54 points, setting a Columbus record for a defenseman. … Blue Jacket D Markus Nutivaara left the game in the second period with an upper-body injury. … Sedin’s 54 penalty minutes is the most in his 17-year career with the Canucks. He had 50 minutes in 2007-08. … The last time Vancouver won four consecutive games was Oct. 20-26.
    UP NEXT

Blue Jackets: Host Detroit on Tuesday night.
    Canucks: Host Vegas on Tuesday night.

Just moved CTzen
    MIAMI — Monday is a day that Shelby Miller has been waiting for since he underwent elbow surgery more than 14 months ago.
    The Arizona Diamondbacks right-hander will make his first major-league appearance since April 23 Brent Suter Milwaukee Brewers Jersey , 2017, facing the Miami Marlins and right-hander Dan Straily (2-3, 4.89 ERA).
    The Diamondbacks, who lead the National League West with a 44-33 record, have won four games in a row.
    Now they get back Miller, a 27-year-old former first-round pick who was drafted 19th overall by the St. Louis Cardinals in 2009. He went 15-9 with a 3.06 ERA in 2013, finishing third in the Rookie of the Year voting.
    Since then, however, Miller has been traded twice — by the Cardinals to the Atlanta Braves and then to Arizona before the start of the 2016 season.
    So far, the Diamondbacks haven’t gotten much return on their investment. Miller went 3-12 with a 6.15 ERA in 2016 and 2-2 with a 4.09 ERA before getting hurt a year ago, lasting just four starts.
    “I definitely have some things to prove over here,” Miller Cheap Josh Allen Jersey , an All-Star with Atlanta in 2015, told azcentral.com. “I feel I was throwing pretty well last year. Unfortunately, I got hurt.”
    Monday represents a fresh start for Miller, who made four starts in extended spring training earlier this year followed by four minor-league rehab appearances.
    “I’m super excited to be here,” Miller said. “For me, it’s a huge accomplishment.
    “Command was the last thing to come back. But I feel it is there now. I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t feel I was ready to pitch.”
    Straily, who will be Miller’s counterpart on Monday, faced Arizona earlier this year, allowing one run in 4 1/3 innings of a 6-1 loss to the Diamondbacks on June 3.
    In Straily’s most recent start, he lasted just 1 1/3 innings before he was ejected for the first time in his career, exiting during a 6-3 loss to the San Francisco Giants.
    Straily was tossed out after he hit Giants star catcher Buster Posey with a pitch.
    “I don’t know,” Posey said when asked by the media if the hit-by-pitch was intentional. “It sure seemed that way.”
    Of much bigger concern for the Marlins (31-47) is the fact that they have lost their past five games when Straily starts. Straily has zero quality starts during that span.
    The Marlins http://www.buccaneersauthorizedshops...itehead-jersey , who are in last place in the NL East, beat the Colorado Rockies 8-5 on Sunday for their second straight win.
    Miami finished 5-4 on its road trip to the Baltimore Orioles, San Francisco Giants and Colorado, taking two of the three series. It is Miami’s first winning road trip of the year.
    The Marlins are 11-11 in June, which has already made this their best month of the season. And they have more road wins (17-26) than home victories (14-21).
    Meanwhile, Arizona has a winning record at home (23-16) and on the road (21-17). They are 16-6 in June after a poor May (8-19). The Diamondbacks are also 3-0 against the Marlins.
    Hot Miami hitters include left fielder Derek Dietrich, who was 4-for-5 on Sunday to raise his batting average to .302, and catcher J.T. Realmuto, who went 1-for-3 and is batting .308.
    Dietrich batted .476 for the week with three homers and three multi-hit games. Realmuto hit .360 this week with five doubles, one homer, six RBIs and at least one hit in all six games.
    In the Alpine ski race that Switzerland loves most of all, Beat Feuz gave the home team yet another victory in the Lauberhorn downhill on Saturday. Racing first Baker Mayfield Browns Jersey , Feuz was watched by the Swiss president and 35,000 fans, setting a time on the longest World Cup course of 4.27 kilometers (2.65 miles) that only Aksel Lund Svindal could threaten.
    Svindal wore the No. 3 bib and led at four of the five time splits, but the big Norwegian finished 0.18 seconds behind Feuz’s 2 minutes, 26.50 seconds.
    ”I’m very happy with the second place,” said Svindal, who watched Feuz’s run on television at the start house overlooked by the Eiger and Jungfrau mountains. ”I kind of figured it would be a tough one to beat.”
    Feuz punched the air with both fists in the leader’s box on seeing Svindal’s time – sensing a 62-man race that would take another two hours to complete was effectively over after eight minutes.
    ”A fantastic day, unbelievable. When Aksel came down, I knew mine was a good race,” said Feuz, who also won the world championships gold medal on home snow, at St. Moritz last February.
    Matthias Mayer of Austria was third Bradley Chubb Color Rush Jersey , 0.67 behind Feuz. It gave the storied race a podium of the world champion, flanked by the most consistent downhill racer of the past decade, and the 2014 Olympic champion.
    Even fourth place was taken by Hannes Reichelt of Austria, who had his streak of five straight podium finishes at Wengen broken. When Reichelt won in 2015, he beat Feuz into second.
    Feuz also won at Wengen in 2012, and the Swiss team has now won five of the past nine editions.
    With his second downhill win this season, Feuz closed the gap on Svindal who leads the season-long standings. The 30-year-old Swiss previously won at Lake Louise, Canada, in November when Mayer and Svindal were also on the podium.
    Svindal extended an impressive streak of top-three finishes in each of five World Cup downhills this season in his latest comeback from serious injuries and surgery.
    ”I can’t train as much,” said the 35-year-old Svindal who took silver in the 2010 Olympic downhill. ”So I’m very happy that I’m able to pull it out for the races and make it happen.”
    On a clear and cold day, the race was run under blue skies with sun lighting much of the course.
    Feuz and Svindal were rewarded for choosing low numbers for the 12:30 p.m. local time (1130 GMT) start. World Cup rules let the top 10-ranked downhill racers pick an odd-numbered bib from Nos. 1 through 19.
    Mayer started No. 11, and said the snow had become ”sticky” and slower in the sun-bathed upper section.
    The fastest speed was recorded by Reichelt http://www.broncosauthorizedshops.co...-yiadom-jersey , wearing No. 19, who clocked 147.5 kph (almost 92 mph) on a straight section two minutes into his run. Still, the Austrian veteran’s chance was gone after dropping a full second behind Feuz in the top half.
    Svindal lost time at halfway going through the S-shaped turns where he grazed his head against safety nets and exited at just 70.7 kph (44 mph).
    ”It’s one of those old-school turns that’s almost impossible to do with the speed you carry,” he said, revealing his helmet was marked blue from ”burned rubber.”
    A festive day included a pre-race fly-past by military jet fighters escorting a Swiss airlines jumbo.
    The host nation’s president, Alain Berset, watched in a public duty days before world leaders gather in Switzerland at Davos, where he is scheduled to meet U.S. President Donald Trump.
    ”It’s really magnificent,” Berset told The Associated Press of Feuz’s win. ”It’s the biggest downhill race in the world for us obviously.”

Just moved CTzen
    The season mercifully comes to end for the Dallas Mavericks and Phoenix Suns http://www.steelersauthorizedshops.c...rudolph-jersey , who finish Tuesday night at American Airlines Center with not much on the line.
    The Mavericks (24-57) actually have a little more to play for, if needing a loss counts as incentive. A loss means Dallas clinches at least the third-worst record in the league.
    Phoenix (20-61) has already clinched the worst record and therefore has the best odds to win the draft lottery.
    Both teams will be sending out lineups deep with roster hopefuls for next season. The Mavs, already without Dirk Nowitzki, Wesley Matthews and J.J. Barea, are listing Dennis Smith Jr. and Dwight Powell as questionable.
    Smith, though, is listed as a probable starter and is coming off 20 points and 11 assists in Sunday’s loss at Philadelphia.
    “My teammates did a good job of making shots (and) rolling to the rim,” Smith said. “That opened up a lot of opportunities for me to find a man in the corner, or even find a roller. They did a pretty good job of helping me out.”
    Smith has had a standout rookie season. Dallas coach Rick Carlisle expects more improvement this offseason.
    “In the NBA at the point guard position, you’ve got to improve on everything all the time,” Carlisle said. “This summer will be an effort to refine skills Byron Maxwell Color Rush Jersey , shooting floaters, reads — all those kinds of things.
    “Defensively, he’s come light years. That might be his biggest area of growth, which is a big statement, because he’s grown a lot on the offensive side as well.”
    Powell (13 points, 10 rebounds) and Maxi Kleber (11 points, 10 boards) also had double-doubles against the Sixers.
    Harrison Barnes is expected to go in the finale after scoring a game-high 25 points in a season-high 43 minutes in his last game. He couldn’t remember the last time he played as many as 43 minutes.
    “It’s been a while,” he said. “I felt it, but it was good. The shots didn’t fall early, but this season has come with its own adversity.”
    Mavs reserve center Salah Mejri (right knee contusion) may play against the Suns.
    Phoenix didn’t suit up Devin Booker, Tyson Chandler J'Mon Moore Color Rush Jersey , Marquese Chriss, Josh Jackson, Elfrid Payton, T.J. Warren and Alan Williams for its final home game Sunday, a 117-100 loss to Golden State.
    “The guys that played, they played the right way, they play hard,” coach Jay Triano said. “We’re trying to figure out who fits where in the organization as we move forward, and I think they’re all continuing to battle and give an honest effort.”
    Danuel House Jr., making his second career start, scored a career-high 22 points to go along with eight rebounds. House went undrafted out of Texas A&M in 2016.
    “With the opportunity to play http://www.buccaneersauthorizedshops...ones-ii-jersey , he’s shown that he knows how to play the game,” Triano said. “I think he’s a guy that’s used this opportunity to showcase what he can do.”
    Phoenix is going for its first sweep of Dallas since 1997-98. The Suns’ four-game winning streak in the series is their longest since nine straight from 1997 to 1999.
    HOUSTON — On Sunday, it was shortstop Carlos Correa who played a pivotal role in keeping Houston’s winning streak alive, belting a game-tying home run in the eighth inning as the Astros subsequently rolled to an 11th consecutive victory by rallying past the Kansas City Royals.
    Houston (48-25) relied on a number of contributors to complete a 10-0 road trip through Texas, Oakland and Kansas City, with Correa following Evan Gattis, Max Stassi, Brian McCann and an assortment of others in striking the decisive blow to keep the line moving.
    The Astros have benefited from a resurgent offense and exceptional work from their bullpen to set a pace as the hottest team in the majors, with their stellar road trip underscoring their might.
    “This was incredible just by the way we played and the way we completed games,” Astros manager A.J. Hinch said. “Obviously, winning every game is incredible. We did it in a lot of different ways and so we want to keep the same intent and the same mentality that we’ve been playing with. It’s been pretty remarkable.
    “It’s hard to put into words. It’s been somebody different every night. We’ve had good pitching; we’ve had good defense. We’ve rallied late Tre'Quan Smith Color Rush Jersey , we’ve blown guys out early, so we’re in a good place right now and we’ve got to continue to do that going home.
    “It was a long trip. We played in some hot weather. It’s a pretty resilient group to keep playing well and coming up with enough runs to win.”
    Now the Astros return to Minute Maid Park to start a nine-game homestand on Monday against the Tampa Bay Rays. After improving to 29-11 on the road, the Astros are aiming to elevate their play at home, where they’ve been only slightly better than pedestrian (19-14).
    “Hopefully, we can go home and keep grinding and keep playing the way we’ve been playing,” Correa said.
    Right-hander Gerrit Cole (8-1, 2.40 ERA) gets the starting nod for the Astros. Cole will face the Rays for the first time in his career. He allowed a season-high four runs in his previous start, working six innings and getting six strikeouts in a 13-5 win at Oakland on June 13.
    Cole is 4-0 with a 3.89 ERA in his previous six starts, surrendering eight home runs during that stretch.
    Right-hander Ryan Stanek (1-1, 2.55) will start the series opener for the Rays. It will mark the sixth start and 16th appearance of the season for Stanek, who has yet to face the Astros.
    After working out of the bullpen three times in his first four appearances this month http://www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/...ichburg-jersey , Stanek logged consecutive abbreviated starts against the Toronto Blue Jays and New York Yankees on June 12 and 16, respectively.
    Stanek’s outing against the Astros will mark the third consecutive bullpen day for the Rays (33-38), who claimed the finale of a four-game set in New York on Sunday behind 4 2/3 innings from right-hander Wilmer Font and four additional relievers.

The Rays welcomed back shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria from the 10-day disabled list, with Hechavarria finishing 3-for-4 with a run scored against the Yankees.
    Hechavarria, who missed nearly a month with a right hamstring strain, is expected to play behind rookie Willy Adames and could be showcased as a trade chip in advance of the nonwaiver trade deadline.

Just moved CTzen

Calvin Ridley Color Rush Jersey

Spain has made a coaching change just two days before the start of the World Cup in a move that will be heavily scrutinized over the coming weeks.
    Was it a surprise move? Absolutely.
    But the history of coaching dismissals in soccer and every other sport is littered with strange timing Daniel Kilgore Color Rush Jersey , strange decisions and strange circumstances. Now Julen Lopetegui’s case joins them.
    Lopetegui was fired as Spain’s national team coach on Wednesday after accepting a job to lead Real Madrid next season . He will be replaced by Fernando Hierro for the country’s match against Portugal on Friday.
    Spanish soccer federation president Luis Rubiales said firing Lopetegui wasn’t ideal, but had to happen after Madrid’s announcement.
    ”It’s a difficult situation, but we are not the ones who determined the action that had to be taken. The federation has its values and it has to maintain them,” Rubiales said. ”It may look like a weakness now, but with time this will make us stronger.”

Here’s a look at some other high-profile coaches in the United States who have had strange circumstances surround their dismissals:
    LANE KIFFIN, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA: Kiffin’s self-described dream job ended with a spectacular thud in 2013 after he was fired during a 3 a.m. meeting at the Trojans’ private airport terminal. His dismissal came just hours after the team lost 62-41 to Arizona State. At the time http://www.titansauthorizedshops.com...ke-falk-jersey , USC athletic director Pat Haden said ”It’s never the perfect time to do these things, but I thought it was the right time.”
    WILLIE RANDOLPH, NEW YORK METS: Randolph’s firing in 2008 wasn’t necessarily a huge surprise because his job security had been a constant topic, but the timing was definitely strange. General manager Omar Minaya flew to the West Coast when the Mets were on the road and fired Randolph in the middle of the night, a few hours after the team had earned its third win in four games.
    DAVID BLATT, CLEVELAND CAVALIERS: Blatt led the Cavaliers to the NBA Finals in 2015 and had the team sitting at the top of the Eastern Conference standings in 2016 with a 30-11 record when he fired. Wins alone didn’t tell the whole story – Blatt and star LeBron James had an uneven relationship. Cleveland elevated Tyronn Lue to head coach and the Cavaliers won the championship later that year.
    HUGH FREEZE Ed Dickson Color Rush Jersey , MISSISSIPPI REBELS: Freeze led Mississippi to a 39-25 record and a Sugar Bowl victory over five seasons. He looked like he was going to survive a lengthy NCAA investigation into the program, but was fired just before preseason practice in 2017 when school officials found a ”pattern of personal misconduct” that started with an investigation into a one-minute call to an escort service.
    JOE GIRARDI, FLORIDA MARLINS: Girardi led the Marlins to a 78-84 record during the 2006 season which was quite an accomplishment considering the franchise had a $15 million payroll which was the lowest in baseball that season. His firing wasn’t necessarily about things that happened on the field: Girardi and team owner Jeffrey Loria clashed after Girardi asked Loria to stop yelling at umpires from his seat behind home plate. Girardi would eventually be hired by the Yankees and lead them to a World Series title in 2009.

NEW YORK — The Brooklyn Nets often shoot 3-pointers but not necessarily at a record pace.
    After making a franchise-record 24 3-pointers on Saturday, the Nets attempt to produce another good showing from behind the arc Monday night when they host the Chicago Bulls in the second game of a home-and-home set.
    The Nets average 35.5 attempts from 3-point range and are making 35.6 percent of their attempts heading into their final home game. The Nets increased their percentage from behind the arc by making 24 of 55 in Saturday’s 124-96 rout at Chicago.
    It was one shy of the NBA record set by Cleveland last season and four players made at least three 3-pointers. Quincy Acy (34.7 percent from 3-point range) was 6 of 13, Allan Crabbe (36.8 percent) was 5 of 13, Joe Harris (41.9 percent) was 4 of 5 and D’Angelo Russell (33 percent) was 3 of 7.
    “When we’re hot http://www.dolphinsauthorizedshops.c...-sitton-jersey , I felt like we can run with anybody in the gym,” Acy told reporters. “And tonight, we got hot.”
    Hot might be an understatement but whatever adjective is used, it led to Brooklyn’s fourth win in six games. During those six games, the Nets are shooting 41.2 percent from 3-point range.
    The Nets are 10-14 when shooting at least 40 percent from 3-point range and 7-7 when making at least 45 percent. They also are 0-2 when shooting at least 50 percent from behind the arc mostly because they allow 110.6 points per game, but Saturday was the 13th time an opponent was held under 100 points.
    Brooklyn is 0-6 in its attempts at a third straight win due to the fact it has averaged 100.6 points and shot 32.7 percent on 3-pointers in those games.
    “Our challenge is how we’re going to handle this Authentic Saquon Barkley Jersey , beating Chicago and having that great win in Milwaukee,” Nets coach Kenny Atkinson told reporters. “What does this look like in Brooklyn. We haven’t won three in a row. Now the question is, can we get the next one.”
    Chicago (27-53) will finish under 30 wins for the first time since the 2003-04 season and enters its final road game with nine losses in the last 12 games. The Bulls are 10-26 in their last 36 since getting to 10 games under. .500 on Jan. 13.
    “It’s pretty tough man,” Chicago forward Bobby Portis told reporters of guarding the Nets. “It’s like playing the Rockets. They shoot a lot of 3s. They shoot a lot of contested shots. That’s what their coach preaches.”

Portis also wasn’t thrilled with the Nets enjoying themselves immensely after the 3-point barrage.
    “Personally, I can’t wait to play. You know, them laughing and things like that. You can go out there and joke around Calvin Ridley Color Rush Jersey , have some fun, but we need to do some things they did to beat us and be the tougher team.”

The Bulls held rookie Lauri Markkanen out of the game and if he plays, the forward would be limited to about 22 to 24 minutes. Markkanen is averaging 22.3 points in his last three games but has missed eight games since March 1.
    One player who will play is former Net Sean Kilpatrick, who scored 20 points. Kilpatrick began the season with Brooklyn but will be facing the Nets for the fifth time as an opponent after playing Saturday and twice against them in limited minutes during two games with Milwaukee and one with the Los Angeles Clippers.
    ‘We’re going to try to compete at a high level,” Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg told reporters. “I know our guys will play hard and play with passion. That’s what we’re asking of our team right now. They’re going out to compete to win. That’s the makeup of a player; that’s what their job is.”
    Brooklyn shot 38.1 percent (16 of 42) from 3-point range in its 104-87 home win over Chicago on Feb. 26. The Nets are attempting to sweep the season series for the first time since the 2004-05 season.

Just moved CTzen
    ??A day after Pro Bowl safety Landon Collins referred to him as a cancer Cheap Taven Bryan Jersey , cornerback Eli Apple was suspended Wednesday by the New York Giants for the season finale against the Washington Redskins.The Giants announced the suspension hours after Apple had participated in the practice. Interim general manager Kevin Abrams and interim coach Steve Spagnuolo informed him of the suspension.“We have suspended Eli for a pattern of behavior that is conduct detrimental to the team,” Abrams said.Collins never referred to Apple, the Giants’ first-round draft pick in 2016, by name in a radio interview on Tuesday. However, he said only one cornerback on the team needed to grow up and later added, “But that first pick … he’s a cancer.”Collins apologized for the comments on Wednesday. He and Apple met separately with Spagnuolo and then all three talked.Collins was not in the locker room after practice. Apple declined to speak with the media.The suspension was announced several hours later.Apple played in 11 games this season with seven starts. He had 49 tackles (41 solo) and eight passes defensed. Apple was inactive for four consecutive games, from Nov. 19 to Dec. 10. He returned to action against Philadelphia on Dec. 17 and had a team-high nine tackles (seven solo).Despite playing well against the Eagles, Apple only played on special teams last week. Brandon Dixon and Ross Cockrell each played all 68 defensive snaps at cornerback.“The way the practices went last week Authentic Mark Walton Jersey , we felt that the two guys that we played practiced better with the group and that’s why we went in that direction,” Spagnuolo said. Even as he sat in the back of a police car sprinting to the hospital to get a precise prognosis on his injured left calf while the Pittsburgh Steelers played on without him during a loss to New England three weeks ago, Antonio Brown always believed he’d be back. He just needed time.
    When his teammates provided it by assuring the AFC North champions of a first-round bye, Brown pushed his rehab.
    By last weekend video surfaced of Brown working out in Florida with former NFL wide receiver Chad Ochocinco.
    And there Brown was on Monday, going through drills with the rest of the Steelers well on track for a return on Sunday against Jacksonville in the divisional round of the playoffs.
    ”I never count myself out regardless of circumstances,” Brown said. ”I know playing football you’re going to have adversity. Just got to grow from it.”
    While stressing he’s ”still got a lot to test,” the only unanimous selection on the 2017 All-Pro Team and the only player in NFL history with five straight seasons with at least 100 receptions appeared to be relatively close to his old self.
    ”AB is nice,” cornerback Joe Haden said. ”If he’s out there Cheap Rashaad Penny Jersey , I expect him to be AB. He’s not going to be out there limping around. When he was running, he looked pretty good. You never know how it’s going to feel afterward, but while he’s out there, while he’s running his routes, he looked like AB.”
    Brown left in the first half against New England on Dec. 17 when his legs got tangled with a pair of Patriots defenders while trying to haul in a touchdown pass.
    The Steelers lost 27-23 before rebounding to close out the regular season with wins over Houston and Cleveland.
    Still, their best chance at reaching the AFC championship game for a second consecutive season comes with Brown’s No. 84 in the lineup.
    The Jaguars have one of the NFL’s top defensive backfields, though Brown still finished with 10 receptions and 157 yards on Oct. 8, the lone bright spot for the Steelers in a 30-9 loss in which Jacksonville scored the final 23 points and left Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger shaken after throwing five interceptions.
    Roethlisberger hasn’t shied away from talk of a rematch. That’s fine by the Jaguars.
    ”Be careful what you wish for Authentic Uchenna Nwosu Jersey ,” Jacksonville cornerback AJ Bouye said. ”This is what he wanted. This is what he’s going to get.”
    What the Steelers are likely to get in return is a heavy dose of Jaguars rookie running back Leonard Fournette.
    He was dominant with 181 yards and two touchdowns against Pittsburgh in October, including a backbreaking 90-yard sprint with 1:47 left that showcased the speed and the power that makes him so dangerous. Jacksonville finished with 231 yards rushing in all, the most given up by the Steelers all season.
    It was perhaps the biggest upset in the NFL season at the time. In the rearview, not so much. The Jaguars have proven they’re legit while reaching the playoffs for the first time in a decade.
    Though Jacksonville cornerback Jalen Ramsey suggested Pittsburgh must feel like the loss was a ”fluke,” the Steelers insist that’s not the case.
    ”We don’t feel like it was a fluke,” linebacker Bud Dupree said. ”We actually saw the plays they made and everything that was going on and the mistakes that we made and … that’s what happens. We let them get a couple of explosion plays.”
    Yet Steelers safety Mike Mitchell is quick to point out the blowout on the scoreboard didn’t exactly reflect what happened on the field. Even with Fournette’s closeout dash to the end zone, Pittsburgh outgained the Jaguars 373-313.
    ”If you watch that football game, it’s not like their offense exploited us a ton Ezekiel Elliott Cowboys Jersey ,” Mitchell said. ”I don’t think it was a dominant performance from that standpoint. I thought we played well enough to win the game. Obviously we didn’t. We’ve got to do better Sunday as a complete team to win the game.”
    One of the reasons Roethlisberger wanted another shot at Jacksonville. The two-time Super Bowl winner facetiously wondered if he still ”had it” after turning the ball over repeatedly back in October.
    All he did over the second half of the season was throw 18 touchdowns against five interceptions while leading Pittsburgh to a second straight division title and fourth consecutive playoff appearance.
    Roethlisberger’s swagger is back. And with Brown nearing a return, the Steelers believe they’re three wins away from a seventh Lombardi Trophy regardless of who may stand in the way.
    ”(Got to) find a way to win this one,” Brown said, ”and then the next one and the next one.”

AP Sports Writer Mark Long in Jacksonville, Fla., contributed to this report.

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •